0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Which of the following do you currently perform in your practice in relation to smoking cessation? Select all that apply
2. After attending this webinar, how confident are you in being able to help your patients quit smoking?CorrectIncorrect
3. After attending this webinar, how confident are you prescribing or advising on the use of nicotine replacement therapy?CorrectIncorrect
4. After attending this webinar, how often will you now review the smoking status of your patients who smoke or used to smoke?CorrectIncorrect
5. How often will you now review the smoking status of your patients who never smoked?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which one of the following is a new recommendation in the RACGP smoking cessation guidelines?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which statements are true? Select all that applyCorrectIncorrect
8. Daisy, aged 76 years, has type 2 diabetes and a family history of cardiovascular disease. She smokes about 15 cigarettes each day and has been smoking since being in her early 20s. Daisy would like to quit but says she has tried about 10 times and “just can’t”. “Even wearing a patch did not help”, she said. How would you advise Daisy? Select all that applyCorrectIncorrect
9. Fariha, aged 32 years, is 12 weeks’ pregnant and “knows” she should quit smoking. She has tried going cold turkey but can’t even last an hour in the morning before her first cigarette. What treatment would you recommend she try?CorrectIncorrect
10. What is your key learning from this webinar?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
11. Has the following learning objective been met? (Are you able to) List recent changes to recommendations in the RACGP “Supporting smoking cessation: a guide for health professionals”CorrectIncorrect
12. Has the following learning objective been met? (Are you able to) Explain the rationale behind the changes in the smoking cessation recommendationsCorrectIncorrect