In line with our mission, In Vivo Academy is committed to developing CME and CPD activities that have measurable outcomes. Below are some of our recently published papers where we report the impact of our activities:
- Loh WQ, Barclay A, Garcia, T, Sullivan L. Fostering Interprofessional Patient-centred Collaboration in Healthcare through CPD: Our Learnings from the PARTNER Programme. Journal of European CME 2020, 9:1.
- Van Driel ML, Anderson E, McGuire TM, Stark R. Medication overuse headache: strategies for prevention and treatment using a multidisciplinary approach. Hong Kong Med J 2018, 24:617–22.
- Van Driel ML, McGuire TM, Stark R, Lazure P, Garcia T, Sullivan L. Learnings and challenges to deploy an interprofessional and independent medical education programme to a new audience. Journal of European CME 2017, 6: 1400857.
- Stark R, McGuire TM, Van Driel ML. Medication overuse headache in Australia: a call for multidisciplinary efforts at prevention and treatment. The Medical Journal of Australia 2016, 205 (6): 283.
- Miller LA, Chen X, Srivastava V, Sullivan L, Yang W, Yii C. CME credit systems in three developing countries: China, India and Indonesia. Journal of European CME 2015, 4: 27411.
- Srivastava V, Sullivan L, Sanghvi S. CME/CPD in the Indian Subcontinent: Proceedings from the 1st regional meeting of Global Alliance for Medical Education (GAME) in Mumbai, India. Journal of European CME 2015, 4: 27499