In line with our mission, In Vivo Academy is dedicated to the development and advancement of how medical education is delivered and received in the Asian region. The Academy’s commitment is reflected through two recently published journal articles on the CME/CPD systems in developing Asian countries.
- Van Driel ML, Anderson E, McGuire TM, Stark R. Medication overuse headache: strategies for prevention and treatment using a multidisciplinary approach. Hong Kong Med J 2018. Accepted.
- Van Driel ML, McGuire TM, Stark R, Lazure P, Garcia T, Sullivan L. Learnings and challenges to deploy an interprofessional and independent medical education programme to a new audience. Journal of European CME 2017, 6: 1400857.
- Miller LA, Chen X, Srivastava V, Sullivan L, Yang W, Yii C. CME credit systems in three developing countries: China, India and Indonesia. Journal of European CME 2015, 4: 27411.
- Srivastava V, Sullivan L, Sanghvi S. CME/CPD in the Indian Subcontinent: Proceedings from the 1st regional meeting of Global Alliance for Medical Education (GAME) in Mumbai, India. Journal of European CME 2015, 4: 27499
Other key resources
- Battisti WP, Wager E, Baltzer L et al. Good publication practice for communicating company-sponsored medical research: GPP3. Ann Intern Med 2015;163(6):461–64.
- Medicine Australia’s Code of Conduct Edition 2018
- Moore DE Jr, Green JS, Gallis HA. Achieving desired results and improved outcomes: integrating planning and assessment throughout learning activities. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2009;29(1):1–15.