In Vivo Academy is accredited by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) as an independent provider of quality improvement and continuing professional development (QI&CPD) programmes for general practitioners in Australia. IVA has worked extensively with other Australian accrediting and peak professional bodies such as:
- Australian College of Remote and Rural Medicine (ACRRM)
- Australian Practice Nurses Association (APNA)
- Pharmacy organisations active in the CPD area that accredit activities under the auspices of the Australian Pharmacy Council
- Australian College of Pharmacists (ACP)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA).